We’re thrilled to announce that we are resuming our work tomorrow, January 8th, after a much-needed holiday break. These past weeks have been challenging personally, as I battled COVID and mourned the loss of my beloved grandmother on December 21st. In these moments of reflection, I find solace in the thought that she and my mother were together in heaven for Christmas, a comforting and heartwarming belief during this difficult time.
Looking ahead, 2024 is set to be a landmark year for us! We have some truly exciting projects lined up, and we can’t wait to share the details with you later this month.
Here’s a sneak peek at our five main focuses for the year:
1. Community Awareness Campaigns - Spreading the word and educating our community about Atypical Parkinsonism.
2. Community Awareness Walks - Joining together to visibly show our support and solidarity.
3. Community Fundraisers - Raising vital funds to support our initiatives and those in need.
4. Community Support Groups - Offering a space for sharing, healing, and encouragement.
5. Community Hospice Care - Providing compassionate care and comfort to those in their final journey.
But we can’t do this alone! We are always in search of passionate volunteers and community support. If you want to make a meaningful difference in the lives of those suffering from incurable and untreatable diseases, please reach out to us. Your involvement could change lives.
Thank you for being a part of our journey. Here’s to a year of growth, compassion, and community impact!