T-Shirt Design Contest for Rare Disease Day 2021
This is your opportunity to show your creativity and/or design skills.
No experience necessary, we will help finalize your design!
Limited Time Frame in partnership with PSP Awareness are proud to announce our first-ever Promotional T-shirt Design Competition. The t-shirt will be used to promote and raise awareness for Rare Disease Day 2021 and Atypical Parkinsonism PSP, MSA, CBD.
The winning design will be placed into production and sold January-February 2021, with profits being donated to Rare Disease Day 2021.
Design entries must include the following:
- Prominently display “Rare Disease Day 2021”
- Design Theme Options (Pick one and showcase):
- PSP-Progressive Supranuclear Palsy
- CBD-Corticobasal Degeneration
- MSA-Multiple System Atrophy
- Bright and highly visible colors are great and encouraged.
- Final artwork:
- Files should be high res jpg, png, tif or psd
- Maximum area to fill for printing on t-shirt is 12"×16”
Rules and Submission Instructions:
- Submit entries as a pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Files should be named as follows: RDD2021_YourName
- Include your name and name of creative designer or names of others who contributed.
- The winner of the contest must submit all files required for reproduction.
- All submitted files become property of Limited Time Frame.
- T-shirts will be produced and printed for sale in January 2021 ahead of Rare Disease day February 28th, 2021.
- Entries are due by December 31, 2020. Judging will be on January 1st, 2020 and the winner will be notified on January 2, 2020.
- We welcome entries from all around the world and all ages!
The winning entrant will receive a Free printed T-Shirt of their winning design. Additionally, they will be able to name the T-Shirt and have full bragging rights!
The winner will be recognized in a news release and on social media!